Friday, June 8, 2012

Update! New Content and My Apoligies!

Hey there guys, Joeker here! Wow, its been a long time since I made a post here and I'm really sorry. I even missed our one year anniversary. I really wanted to do something special for that, but I've had absolutely no time for anything. Our resident Docter, TheDokta has been pretty busy himself, so I'm really sorry neither of us have been able to do anything here for a while. But thats about to change. While i'm currently pretty starved of things to review for the blog and what not, I do have some new content for you guys. Take a look below the break to check it out!
SPOILERS. KIND OF.



So, firstly I want to change the blog's theme. At the moment we have a Yellowey Amulet Dia theme, so far we've had Amulet Spade and also Amulet Heart, so next I'd like to do Amulet Clover. But due to the release of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 being so soon, I am thinking of using a Pokemon theme for a short while. I'll start working on that soon hopefully and see how that goes.

Secondly, is our new content! From now on, I'll be uploading Pokemon Online battles to our Youtube channel, which you can find here. These battles won't be anything pro or exciting and it'll probably mostly be my wins. I'm also not into competitive gaming so much, so I will be making a lot of mistakes and what not, but either way it is some content. I'll also have to work on a new background for our youtube channel, so look out for that. You can check out the first of our uploads here:

This is our first one, our second one uses the Pokemon Online replay website for a better viewing experience. Also, please don't mind the song used. It's "Dress me up" by Olivia Lufkin, I just wanted to use a song that wouldn't be taken down for copyright and was kinda in a rush.

I'm not sure how often I'll upload videos, but do subscribe to the channel to check them out. Until next time guys, see ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment